This page contains answers to common questions handled by our support staff, along with some tips
and tricks that we have found useful and presented here as questions.
- How do Little Skeeters™ pattern?
- Doesn't the pattern lose velocity?
- Can they be used in guns other than over/unders and side by
- Can you use them for hunting?
- What kind of ammo should be used?
- What effect does changing chokes have?
- Can they be used for Sporting Clays?
- How durable are they?
- What kind of recoil can I expect?
We consistently achieve 90% plus patterns (30 in. circle) at 20 yards with a
skeet choke. As you tighten your choke, the expected happens – equivalent
patterns at greater yardages.
On the contrary, chorongraphing shows an increase of over 100 ft./sec. in
front of the muzzle.
One shot can be fired in an auto followed by hand ejection. They can be
used in pump guns – retrieval of the tube is the only difficulty
Yes, using target loads such as 3 dr./7 ˝ equivalents. Ideal for upland
We have found that target loads work the best in Little Skeeters.
Patterns are directly related to the choke selected.
Yes, with the added advantage of having the opportunity to
shoot 4 gauges with one gun with virtually no weight added to the barrels,
which is so important in shooting sporting targets.
We have fired hundreds and hundreds of rounds through them
with no problems
Almost no recoil at all. You can shoot your old favorite
and practically eliminate the recoil. Great for ladies and young